- West Leeming Business Plan 2023-2025 Parent Feedback form (466 downloads)
- Annual Report 2022 (1543 downloads)
- NQS Audit Report 2020 (2217 downloads)
- Recognition of Academic Excellence 2021 (1241 downloads)
- WLPS Public School Review June 2021 (1947 downloads)
- School Board Annual Report 2022 (2491 downloads)
- Business Plan 2020-2022 (2504 downloads)
In 2020, West Leeming developed our first Business Plan as an independent public school. That was four years ago, and this current plan is coming to the end of its cycle. Therefore, in collaboration with our School Board, we have commenced the development of our next Business Plan that will set the strategic directions for our school for the next three years, from 2023 to 2025.
The West Leeming School Board is providing West Leeming families with the opportunity to share their feedback around aspects of your child’s education that we are doing well and, areas where you think we could improve.
Parent feedback is important to us and therefore, we encourage you to participate in this opportunity to share your views through these two focus questions:
- What are we doing well at West Leeming Primary School? List up to three areas.
- What would be the top 2-3 areas this school should focus on in our next improvement directions?
Parents are invited to email our school office ([email protected]) with your responses to these questions or by downloading and filling in the West Leeming Business Plan 2023-2025 Parent Feedback form (see Plans & Reports downlloads) and returning it to the school office.