The WLPS P & C Association has a long history of outstanding parent involvement.
The P & C has many functions in the school, including assisting with the raising of funds necessary to the purchasing of much needed resourcing throughout the school, and responsibility of the uniform shop. We welcome all to come and be involved within our school community.
Office Bearers are contactable at [email protected]
There is one P&C General Meeting per school term, held on a Monday at 7.30pm; with the AGM being held as the second meeting in Term 1.
New members are VERY WELCOME! Come along and get involved and find out what’s happening in our school!
P&C Office Bearers
- President: Grainne Smith
- Vice President: Tracey Sweetman
- Secretary: Bronwyn Savage
- Treasurer: David Tognolini
- Assistant Treasurer: Harvinder Kaur
- Committee Members: Michelle Proctor, Nicola Ridgway, Erin Tuckwell
- Class Rep Coordinator: Heidi Harris
- Fundraising Convener: Karis Tsapazi
- Uniform Shop Convener: Shannon Rees