West Leeming Primary is a local intake school. An eligible child whose place of residence is within the intake area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of primary schooling.
Children whose usual place of residence is not in the local intake area require an application for enrolment and are accommodated where possible based on capacity and facilities available after making provision for local intake area needs.
To obtain an enrolment application please see our Administration staff or download a form below.
- Kindergarten Application Form - In Boundary (920 downloads)
- Kindergarten Application Form - Out of Boundary (817 downloads)
- Enrolment Information (1438 downloads)
2024 Kindergarten Days
In accordance with the Department of Education WA Policy, Kindergarten students attend school for 15 hours per week (or pro rata). At West Leeming Primary School, we offer 5 full days of Kindergarten per fortnight. This is based on a rotational roster of 2 days one week and 3 days the next.
For 2024, the days and session times for Kindergarten are Tuesday/Wednesday/alternate Monday or Thursday/Friday/alternate Monday.
Applications can be submitted in the front office during the school term between 8:30am and 3:30pm with the supporting documentation below.
Applications for 2024 Kindergarten closed on Friday, 21 July 2023.
Three Proofs of Address
- Latest Council Rates Notice(if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with a minimum of three months lease period remaining.
- Driver’s Licence with current address
- Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only)
Student documentation required
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport if born overseas (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below). If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.